Sky Nutro offers contract manufacturing services for collagen gummies in delicious flavors, with custom blends available!
Why collagen? According to healthline.com, collagen is one of the primary proteins in your body. Comprising amino acid chains, it’s an important part of structural components and connective tissues like skin, tendons, muscles, ligaments, and blood vessels, as well as parts of your eyes and teeth.
Collagen products are in demand!
Societyhealth.org states that collagen supplements have become very popular in recent years, and for good reasons because collagen is the major component of connective tissues that make up several body parts, including tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscles. Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure and strengthening your joints and bones.
Wholesale Collagen Gummies – manufacturing for retail distribution
Sky Nutro can manufacture collagen gummies to your specifications, or we can develop a unique formula for your brand. We can include collagen as a stand-alone additive to many fruit flavors for gummy manufacturing. We can also add other ingredients to make powerful combinations, including zinc, vitamin C, and more.
What are the most popular forms of collagen used to manufacture supplements?
- Hydrolyzed collagen (collagen hydrolysate). This collagen type is derived from bovine (cattle), marine (seafood), poultry (often chicken or eggshells), pigs, and other animal sources. It’s then broken down into smaller and easier-to-absorb peptide particles, which can be blended into a gummy formula, softgels, or split capsules.
- Gelatin: This is cooked collagen, usually derived from animal sources. This product is easy and very popular to include in gummies!
Four great reasons to sell collagen gummies
Need a few more reasons to offer collagen gummies to your customers?
Here are four great reasons from Well & Good – (wellandgood.com)
- Gut health: It can decrease inflammation and repair the intestinal wall.
- Constipation relief: Because collagen is a hydrophilic molecule, which can attract water and acidic molecules, it may help food move through the GI tract more smoothly.
- Keep cravings at bay: Including protein in your diet can curb cravings and prevent overeating.
- It may prevent post-workout soreness: Collagen helps build muscle, fight joint inflammation, and repair tissue, all of which add up to feeling better post-workout!